Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Craft Room Reveal

It seems like I have been gone for such a long time! I have been extremely busy working on my Laundry Room/Craft Room combo, It was a challenge trying to divide the space into two separate yet functional spaces within the same room, But I figured it out. So now the time has come for the Craft Room Reveal, I will show the Laundry Side in another post its not quite complete yet. I am very excited about yet  another new space in my home. This space is a little more special then the office I just completed, Would you like to know why? Its because Its all mines, I share the office with hubby, even though we have our own areas within the office. This room is just a little more near and dear to my heart/ I hope you will enjoy looking at the pictures as much as I enjoy crafting in there. Lets get on with it. (Pictures up a storm as my grandmother would say) I will give you full details about the items in the room in an up coming post..... Enjoy!
















Lets rewind and see what this room use to look like..... "HORRIBLE" and a catch all for everything.







I began the clean up process.....




Then  I painted



And now theres a craft room that looks like this.....



Its was fun working on this room and the projects in it so far. Make sure you check back by because I will talk about some of my redo's that took place in the room like the desk . Thanks for checking out my new craft room, Stop by anytime you want to whip up a project or just to chat.



Yours Truly,
Sharon