Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DIY Easy Spring Wreath

Hellooooo...... Finally spring has finally sprung. Its about time right? Now all I need for it to do is actually feel like spring, nice and warm. I decided today to STOP all projects that are currently in progress and sit down and make my spring wreath.

I picked up a wreath from a thrift store the other day Just for the twig part. I threw away the horrible ensemble that was on it and added my own special touch. And I only paid $1.00 for it.







I added a ribbon to complete the look and  tadaaaaa!!!!!! A wreath was formed I played around with the placement of flowers until I got it just how I wanted it.

I already I had the flowers in my stash from other projects. So I would say my Spring Wreath cost me a total of 3.00 The little blue birdie was 2.oo at Acmoore (going out of business sale).

Happy Spring Everyone.......Now I'm ready for Summer. What about you?

Please stay tuned for all the exciting projects that I am working on. Come back and visit soon.

Yours Truly, 
Sharon 

I'm Linking up at:
http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/ 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

In order to leave a comment you must click on the links hyperlink over on the right side under this post....Not sure why it has to be done that way. But thanks!

Stampin' VMG206 said...

This is very pretty! I love the glam on the birdy. I'm co-hosting a Pinterest party today if you'd like to stop by and link up.
~ Megin of VMG206
www.vmg206.blogspot.com

Katherines Corner said...

lovely, the bird is a sweet touch. thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite things hop xo

Crafts a la Mode said...

I featured you this week at the new What to do weekends (will be open in a 1/2 hour). Beautiful. Linda

Craftsalamode.com