Monday, March 4, 2013

Wall Gallery


As I sit in my new office looking around the room thinking of up coming projects and blogging I began to realize just how much I really, really like my wall gallery.  I also wanted to show you some of the other things I found while Good Will Store Hopping. Things that remind me of spring and summer. And other various accessories that make the room complete.


I purchased these picture from Big Lots for 10.00



The vase below was one of my free goodies from Craigslist !
I do plan on going to Ikea to get something cute to fill it with.

Accessories really do add the finishing touches to any space!

What do you think????


Yours Truly, 
Sharon



8 comments:

chateau chic said...

Yup, it's all in the details. Your wall gallery is fabulous!! The white frames against your pretty wall color look stunning.
Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Alice

Anonymous said...

I love the look of empty frames stacked into each other, I need to scope out my house for a spot to do that!

Unknown said...

@ Chateau chic and sandpaperandglue.com thanks ladies!!! :)

Unknown said...

The wall gallery is great...and I totally LOVE the Big Lots finds! XO, Aimee

Unknown said...

Your gallery wall is stunning. I love the look of white frames on a colored backdrop! The way you've arranged them and have them turning the corner is really cool too. Thanks for stopping by Pondered Primed Perfected and leaving a sweet comment! Hope to see you again. :)

Lauren said...

I love your gallery wall. Very nice. I would love it if you would share this on my Tuesday link party.

http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/tuesday-link-party-9.html

Leslie said...

very cute and bright. love the beach theme.

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up! XO, Aimee