Friday, March 22, 2013

Chair Makeover

I almost forgot about showing you the finished look of the chair I reupholstered and put in my daughters room during  her princess room makeover, Over a month ago (shame on me)

Remember this is a chair that was in my free stuff from Craigslist.

Here's how it turned out:


While it was fun making this chair over it did prove to be a bit of a challenge



I just love all the details, and I am so head over hills for lace trim (love it)


Its also a comfy rocker by the way, and my daughter loves sitting and reading her favorite book, or tweeting, or browsing the web while kicking back in her cutie pie chair.


This is what this old Gal use to look like:


So whenever your in the area stop on by Minks palace she just might let you rock for awhile in her Fabulous chair.





Thanks for stopping by, Have a great weekend!!!!


Yours Truly, 
Sharon




12 comments:

Unknown said...

If you would like to leave a comment, at the bottom of the post on the right side click the links button to get here. Thanks!!!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Beautiful Chair! Thanks for sharing. Linda

MaytagNMom said...

The chair turned out adorable and I'm crushing on that bold fabric!! O*M*G!!!!!

Craft On & dance like no one else is watching :)

Visiting from Overflowing With Creativity @ It's Overflowing linky party
Smiles,
Suz @MaytagNMom
NW Illinois
My Party Project This Week

Anonymous said...

Beautiful chair! I love the fabric and the white paint is perfect with the new fabric. Wonderful job! I'm pinning this to my Fabulous Furniture board!!!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday
http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/03/submarine-sunday-24.html

Unknown said...

Ooooooo! I love it!!! Great job! Thank you for sharing with us at Give Me The Goods Linky Party!

www.dimplesandpigtales.blogspot.com

andi filante said...

Oh my...I'm in love! This is sooo cute!

Visiting from Baroque
-andi

Pieced Pastimes said...

Hi Sharon,
Your chair makeover is wonderful. Love the fun fabric you chose for it. Beautiful transformation.
Thanks for sharing,
Suzanne
Pieced Pastimes

Justina McNear said...

I love the fabric! It's amazing how something can be brought back to life and get so many more years of use. I am your newest follower from 'The Scoop' blog hop.

Justina @ http://justinawho.blogspot.com/

Kara @ Simplistically Sassy said...

Oh my goodness! You did an amazing job! This looks so great!

Kara
simplisticallysassy.com

Mary Beth said...

You definitely have talent ~ another lovely project shared ~ pinning!

Have a great week.

Hugs,
Mary Beth

Lauren said...

I am featuring your chair makeover today on my blog. Thanks for linking it up. The next party starts later today. I hope that you will link up again.

http://www.ifitsnotbaroquedesignblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great job...and what a steal on the chair! I love your fabric choice...it really makes the chair pop. I would love to have you share it at The Shady Porch! Blessings, D