Monday, February 18, 2013

Blue Room, Room Reveal

Happy Monday  wonderful people .This is the imfamous blue room I keep refering too. Although I am presently working on a headboard project for this space and on the hunt for a large size mirror, I still want to share this space with you. I told you my impatients takes over my better judgement.

One might say I have a love for pillows..... I would say I do.


The lamps were 15.oo each at TJmax shades included I couldn't beat that with a stick I had to get em'
 This is where the mirror will go once I find the RIGHT one.
 There's the chair that beat my behind to a pulp
Chrome Picture Frames were $3.00 at TJmax







Thanks for stopping by. Please come again
Let me know what you think!!!!

Yours truly,
Sharon

4 comments:

Sweet Parrish Place said...

Hey chick! I'm selecting you as one of the recepients of the Leibster Award for up and coming bloggers. Check my site out for more information on passing this award on. This isn't a gimmick! LOL ----> I hope you'll join!

Nicki @ SweetParrishPlace
http://sweetparrishplace.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicki I really do appreciate that.I am so Blog illiterate and there's so much stuff I still don't know how to do (embarrassed) I read the rules on your blog and I still don't know what I'm suppose to do. "HELP"

Sweet Parrish Place said...

Sharon, I know how you feel, I am new to this too and I feel the exact same way! Maybe we can be blog buddies and help each other out! Basically, it is easy, just put together a blog post announcing that you have received the Liebster award, list 11 fun facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions I asked you, and find 11 up and coming new blogs who have less than 200 Google Friend Connect followers to pass the award on to. Of course you will have to notify them that you have given them this award and you will have to think of 11 new and different questions for them to answer. Hope that helps! And of course I checked out your blue room, and I am digging it! Great job!

curiositaellya said...

Ohhh...this is so pretty! I love the "deep aqua" wall color. I am in the middle of re-do our master bedroom. Will be revealed asap. You really did a great job here.
Thanks for sharing.

http://curiositaellya.blogspot.com/