Monday, February 4, 2013

The Glamorous Life of Lamps

Hey Guys so I mentioned in an earlier post that I had went Thrift Store Hopping on Saturday, I even gave you a sneak peak at some of the great things that I stumbled upon.(things that SPOKE to me). I have been working on them all weekend and I'm still not quite done yet. BUT my excitement to show you was over whelming so here I am showing you the partially finished GOODS......oh! and by the way did I mention that I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some paint, Boy does it make a difference. Enjoy and please let me know what you think.
The process was quite simple except the Glitter application. I had a time figuring out how to make it land just where I needed it too. but I GOT IT....
All I used were these products that I picked up from AC Moore
and of course I primed those beauties first. With 2 Coats of primer

I haven't decided yet what Type of Lamp shade I want to use. But as soon I do I will definitely be showing you, By the way these lamps have a home already they will go in my daughters room. I am still working on transforming that bedroom into something fit for a princess.  (Remember the Headbord Redo) all this will come together very soon.

What do you ya think?


Yours Truly, 
Sharon

1 comment:

Eclectically Vintage said...

Your daughter must be thrilled - and I can't believe what you paid!!
Kelly