Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sneak Peak Of The Office

Hey guys! well as our weekends come to an end I hope you all had a nice one. I was busy working in the new office, trying to get things as close to complete as possible, as my husband and I are eager to get in there and put our things away and hopefully get a little more organized.

We have been using the kitchen table, Our bed, the living room couch just where ever we can open our laptop and set up shop, that's what our office consisted of, papers all over the place. The time has finally come that we can enjoy a space specific to our work needs. Yay!

As I was busy as a bee working in the the new office, I couldn't help but notice the laundry room is in need of some serious tender loving care. Its right beside the office, In fact you have to look right in there while working in the office.

 I figured since the office is a beach theme and Its all relaxing yet stimulating  at the same time. The laundry rooms needs to look up to par since its right there. Guess what?  yep you guessed right. That's the next big project on the agenda my laundry room make over. And perhaps I might start enjoying laundry duty. Nah! just kidding(about enjoying laundry duty).

Here's a sneak peak of the some of the Office so far. The actual reveal will probably be Saturday so stay tuned.





That's all I can show you for now.....see you at the reveal have a great week everyone

Yours Truly, 
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the paint job on your husband's desk! Looks so much better white!! Looking forward to the reveal :)